Wednesday, November 2, 2011







  I looked up some abstract paintings online and I really liked some of the paintings that I found. For the first and last images, I loved the blue color empowering the art work and the depth in piece from the variation of the hues of colors.The soft and fun feeling of the two pastel tone pieces, the second and third painting, were contrary to the two grotesque "blue" paintings.   I was always fond of the water dropping feeling of oil paintings like it appears on the first and the fifth painting.

1 comment:

  1. The Copyright Management Firm for artist Sharon Cummings has discovered your use of image titled "Blue Unity" to be in violation of U.S. and International Copyright Law. Please remove the infringing image from your site immediately. COPYRIGHTED image: http://fineartamerica.com/featured/blue-unity-sharon-cummings.html

    ReplyDelete